Friday, July 30, 2010

Favorite Blog Posts

The following links are to the blog posts that were my favorite. They were fun and interesting to write. I started with the one I enjoyed most which was How to Tell a True War Story. I enjoyed this one because it was just a plain interesting story to me. I hear all kinds of war stories, or military stories because of the people I am around so it made it more personal while reading and writing about this topic. The Colonel is my next favorite because it really took some thinking to come up with that that poem meant. It was difficult for my mind to grasp. Lastly, What Makes a Good Reader was great for me because I learned what was going to help me through this course. This is things I need to know, not just things I want to know.




http://amarie-lauraseng101blog.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-to-tell-true-war-story.html

http://amarie-lauraseng101blog.blogspot.com/2010/06/it-is-curiosity-that-catches-readers.html


http://amarie-lauraseng101blog.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-makes-good-reader.html

No comments:

Post a Comment